Soundswell services are registered, safe and quality assured
By listing our professional standards, clients can be confident that Soundswell therapists working in your setting are fit for purpose.
Speech & Language Therapists are providers of healthcare. They are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and are bound by standards of proficiency and a code of conduct.
Soundswell therapists have enhanced DBS certification and are subject to the normal safeguarding checks that schools carry out for anyone working with young people. This is reinforced by section 18 of the Childcare Act 2006
Our Quality & Safety Assurance
- Activity is underpinned by Soundswell policies and guidelines:
1. Confidentiality & Data Protection
2. Risk identification and incident reporting
- Directors regularly check that HCPC and DBS registrations are current.
- Record-keeping is subject to annual audit
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant. For details
visit www.ico.org.uk or click HERE for information about Soundswell’s GDPR compliance. Data protection lead officers are Diana McQueen and Jo Williams.
- Therapists are members of the Royal College of Speech & LanguageTherapists (RCSLT), the professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK www.rcslt.org
We encourage our schools and settings to make the most of the service we provide, but there is no 'take it or leave it' mentality.
We have a menu of options and we love the challenge of developing new approaches too.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Contact us for a no obligation chat about your needs and how we could help
If you are worried about not having a large enough budget to see any lasting impact - speak to us, we can help you, and we'll set realistic and measurable outcomes