Join the team
If you want to use your skills to make a real difference in settings where you can build up relationships and see progress over time, Soundswell is the team for you!
With regular CPD opportunities and a team of skilled and passionate colleagues around you, Soundswell offers the flexibility to have the the work life balance that suits you.
Soundswell offer new and different ways of working ….
Working with Soundswell allows you to do lots of therapy: be responsive, manage the caseload according to clinical priorities and the needs of the setting whilst still being supported and valued by other members of the team.
Measuring impact is an integral part of the way we work – so that our schools and settings get value for money.
Schools/settings are the customer and what is delivered is not dictated by us: there is no ‘take it or leave it’ attitude to what we offer.
There is a strategic long/er term plan for each setting but, within that, therapists have autonomy and flexibility.
We share leanring and development opportunities though regular CPD events
Go to ‘our approach’ to find out more about the way we work
We support and value our team by
- Sourcing the work for you (including the opportunity to work alongside others)
- Providing all the paperwork needed
- Guiding you through working in independent practice, tax, data protection etc.
- Building in support when you need it and letting you get on with things when you don’t
- Offering paid & taster days to make sure that, together, we will be a ‘good fit’ (because we know that this way of working might not be for everyone)
- Funding CPD events and some of the more expensive assessments
- Supporting new graduates to achieve RCSLT competencies
- Providing opportunities for more experienced therapists who want to expand their clinical skills into specialist
areas such as CPMLD and SEMH
- Replicating what the NHS does well, such as governance and quality standards and leaving behind what is irrelevant to our customers
Get in touch with Diana and Jo today for an informal discussion.
We encourage our schools and settings to make the most of the service we provide, but there is no 'take it or leave it' mentality.
We have a menu of options and we love the challenge of developing new approaches too.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Contact us for a no obligation chat about your needs and how we could help
If you are worried about not having a large enough budget to see any lasting impact - speak to us, we can help you, and we'll set realistic and measurable outcomes