Language for Learning Supporting children with speech, language and communication needs at Key Stages 1 & 2
This course can be tailored to suit you and can cover:
- The Language for Learning ‘Model of Speech, Language and Communication’.
- A whole school and whole class approach to supporting speech, language and communication.
- Audit Tools to help you develop support at a universal level.
- Typical language development and identification tools to help you recognise children with SLCN.
- Exploration of specific language and communication skills – including processing information/instructions, vocabulary development and social communication skills.
- An extensive range of practical strategies to support children in their development.
- Competences at a universal and enhanced level of Speech, Language and Communication Framework.
If you would like to find out more or reserve a date, contact us on:
Diana 07967 178 491
Jo 07837 048 525
Supporting children with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) at Key Stages 1 & 2
From half a day through to 2 full days
Who should attend:
- All classroom staff
- This course is ideal for settings wanting to skill up ‘language champions’
- Comprehensive, easy to follow handbooks with pages you can copy
- A ‘goody bag’ of ready made resources for immediate use in the classroom
Read the latest feedback for this course by clicking below
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Contact us for a no obligation chat about your needs and how we could help
If you are worried about not having a large enough budget to see any lasting impact - speak to us, we can help you, and we'll set realistic and measurable outcomes